An Honest Apology

There are many things I wish I could've done with this blog. I had high aspirations. I also, unfortunately, happen to be of low motivation. But coming back to check on this old thing really killed any hope of letting this go. I haven't looked at this website in YEARS. It's almost accumulated dust. So I've decided to try and make this thing a little nicer. Actually put more effort into this, like by posting stories I'm actually proud of. This seems kind of silly, but I couldn't leave a blog called "Amri the Great" on the internet. What kind of mad woman do you take me for? The content on here is gone, as I decided my story writing skills were actual garbage. I hope I've improved in such a way that will make you (the reader) actually want to sit down and read for a little while. I want to make a difference, and I will try my hardest to throw out a line and snag some bored people into this. Welcome to the new and improved Blog: The Consolidated Compendium of Creative Nonsense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daughter of a Rat